Here at Barbagallo we are always committed to the safety and well-being of our staff and customers. Therefore, wearing masks and checking in via the SafeWA app is compulsory at all of our locations . If you prefer to deal with us by phone or email, please let us know and we can happily accommodate you.
Aston Martin Perth introduce: Don
We recently caught up with Don Turner, one of our most well-known Aston Martin owners around the Barbagallo Dealership to find out more about his love for the Aston Martin brand.
What Aston Martin vehicle do you own?
2017 Aston Martin Vantage S Red Bull Addition
What influenced your decision to purchase your Aston Martin vehicle?
I have loved the brand since my early teenage years. As a keen Motorsport fan, Aston Martin has always been present and the link with James Bond made the appeal even greater. The unique sound of the motor/exhaust has also made the cars special. Later in life, the stylish understated design and how rare the cars are have made them even more desirable.
If you could outline a key feature about your vehicle that you enjoy/ love the most what would this be?
It is very difficult to outline one key feature of the car, so I have listed 7 main highlights below.
- Classic understated design
- Exhaust note
- Classic timeless interior design that is incredibly well finished with very few electronic gadgets. Aston keep it simple, classic and functional.
- Beautiful looking car.
- Handling and feel through the steering wheel is outstanding which can only come from the racing heritage
As an Aston Martin Owner, what do you enjoy most about the Aston Martin Brand?
- The brand is far more than a car. Since purchasing the car, I have had the opportunity to meet like minded people through the AMOC and Barbagallo.
- The social side has been as good if not better than the driving experience.
- Recognition of the brand and how it is perceived in the market. You feel privileged to own and drive an Aston Martin.
How was your buying experience through Aston Martin Perth?
- From the first time I walked through the dealership doors at Aston Martin Perth, I have felt very welcome. The staff are friendly, down to earth and really do care about the customer experience.
- The service levels and standards are very high and like nothing I have ever encountered before.
- The after sales service has been exceptional and nothing has been an issue with the few minor faults present in the car in the first 12 months of ownership
A big thank you to Don for taking the time out to answer our questions. If you would like to know anymore about any Aston Martin vehicle please contact our Aston Martin Perth dealership.