Here at Barbagallo we are always committed to the safety and well-being of our staff and customers. Therefore, wearing masks and checking in via the SafeWA app is compulsory at all of our locations . If you prefer to deal with us by phone or email, please let us know and we can happily accommodate you.
The Alfa Romeo Giulia
The Alfa Romeo Giulia is extremely impressive, having won multiple awards. Available in three variations the Giulia, Giulia Super and Giulia Veloce all exude classic Italian style whether the classic ‘Alfa Red’ is your style or you prefer ‘Vulcano Black’ there are a range of paint colours to choose from.
Some of the awards that the Giulia has won are:
- EuroCarBody Award 2016
- Das Goldene Lenkrad: The most beautiful car of 2016
- Auto Europa 2017
- 2017 10 Best Interiors List by Wards Auto
Having been designed with the driver as its main focus, the cockpit has been designed in such a way to ensure the driver can easily utilize all the features the Giulia has to offer. With luxurious leathers and colours to choose from not only does the Giulia meets the driver’s needs it also provides a comfortable and stylish surrounding.
Some of the interior trim options are:
- Black Leather with Black Trim – Standard in Giulia
- Black Pieno Fiore Leather with Oak Inserts -Standard in Super
- Black Pieno Fiore Leather with Walnut Inserts -Option in Super
- Beige Pieno Fiore Leather with Walnut Inserts -Option in Super
- Tan Pieno Fiore Leather with Oak Inserts -Option in Super
- Red Pieno Fiore Leather with Oak Inserts -Option in Super
- Black Sports Leather – Standard in Veloce
- Tan Sports Leather – Option in Veloce
- Red Sports Leather – Option in Veloce
The Giulia also comes with passive entry, making getting into your car even easier. This means that you don’t even have to get the key out of your pocket or bag, when you touch the door handle the car will unlock.
Some of the style options available on the Giulia include:
- Alfa Active Suspension
- 19-Inch 5-Hole Aluminium Alloy Wheels with Dark Finish 788,
- Sports Leather Seats with 6-Way Electrical Adjustment and Power Bolster (Incl. Seat Heating on Giulia)
- Red Painted Brake Calipers
- Sports Steering Wheel
- Aluminium Interior Trim
- Aluminium Sports Pedals
- Gloss Black Side Window Surround
- Privacy Glass on Rear Side Windows and Rear Windscreen
Alfa Active Suspension, ensures that your drive is a breeze and you do not feel the bumps in the road. The features of the AAS are:
- A semi-active system that can change the damping characteristics of the vehicle suspension. The system delivers highest possible comfort and road holding, based on real time analysis of driving dynamics and road surface conditions.
If you are a music lover you may wish to include the 14 Speaker Harmon Kardon Audio pack in your Giulia. This pack includes:
- Compact and high performance, 900W, 12-Channel
- Class D Amplifier, which combines with Logic 7® technology to fill the cabin with 5.1 Surround Sound via 14 high quality Speakers.
- Included Ambient Interior Light Package (LCA)
The Anti-theft Alarm System ensures that your car is secure. The features of the Anti-theft system are as follows:
- The Anti-Theft Alarm System features an audible siren, utilizing ultrasonic sensors in the front courtesy light to detect movement within the cabin when the vehicle is closed. This module is also equipped with a tilt sensor to detect the removal of a wheel or when the vehicle is being towed.
For more information on these options click here
With agile handling, powerful engine options and a driver focused design, the Giulia is a fantastic sedan. The Giulia is equipped with Alfa’s DNA Drive Mode System, this means Dynamic Mode, Natural Mode and All Weather Mode. Natural mode is perfect for every day driving, dynamic mode heightens the reactive nature of the car and All Weather mode assists when the road conditions are potentially dangerous and slippery.
- Natural mode is perfect for every day driving, such as dropping kids to school or doing your grocery shopping.
- Dynamic mode heightens the reactive nature of the car which is perfect if you prefer an edgier drive around town.
- All Weather mode assists when the road conditions are potentially dangerous and slippery. In Perth, we are lucky to have great weather 80% of the year but when our yearly storm of the century hits, it is best to have some extra grip on the roads
Safety FeaturesAlthough style is important, safety is paramount. The Giulia recorded an overall score of 98% in ANCAP safety, scoring well across the four key areas of assessment and was awarded a 5 Star rating. The Giulia also has Apple Car Play and Android Auto making it safe and easy for you to contact your loved ones whilst driving.
The four key assessment criteria for ANCAP are:
- Adult Occupant Protection (AOP) – Considers the level of protection offered by the vehicle to adult occupants seated in the front and second row in the most common types of serious crashes offers to child occupants seated in appropriate child restraints in the rear seats. The ability to effectively accommodate a range of child retrains is also assessed. of the vehicle to minimize injury risk to a struck pedestrian. Vehicles are also assessed on their ability to actively avoid or mitigate impacts with pedestrians and cyclists. Vehicle which assist the driver in preventing or minimizing the effects of a crash.
- Child Occupant Protection (COP) – Evaluates the level of protection the vehicle
- Vulnerable Road Uses Protection (VRU) – Assesses the design of the front
- Safety Assist (SA) – Evaluates the presence and effectiveness of active safety technologies fitted to the the vehicle which assist the driver in preventing or minimizing the effects of a crash.
The Giulia has a number of safety features that all play a different role. These features include:
- Autonomous Emergency braking (AEB) – AEB works by using radars to measure the distance between your car and the car in front of you. If this distance changes suddenly the car will brake, and utilize Anti-lock braking system (ABS) to safely stop the car and avoid a collision. As AEB is controlled by the car’s
- computer, it will react faster than a human ever could.
- Rear Back-Up Camera – a reverse camera makes it even easier for you to reverse into parking bays.
- Front and Rear parking sensors – these sensors help to ensure you do not accidentally hit anything when pulling into a car bay or parking in your garage.
- Lane departure warning – alerts you when there is someone in the land next to you to ensure that you do not hit another car when changing lanes.
- Blind spot monitoring with rear cross path detection – alerts you when there is a car in your blind spot. This helps to ensure you do not change lanes or merge into traffic.
Between the different driving modes to suit conditions and the safety features that come as standard on the Giulia, you will reach any destination safely and comfortably.
The Giulia is another iconic Italian vehicle from Alfa Romeo. Alfa Romeo has a long-standing history of luxurious cars that continues to grow.
To see our available Giulia stock click here