The Alfa Romeo Stelvio
With a range of paint colours and interior designs to choose from, the Stelvio can be specified to your taste. Along with paint options, there are a range of style packs available for the Stelvio, including the popular Veloce pack.
The Veloce pack includes the below:
- Aluminum interior trim
- Sports Steering Wheel
- Red Painted Brake Calipers
- Power Bolster
- Dark 5-hole Alloy Wheels
- Sports Leather Seats
- Gloss Black Painted Roof Rails
- Front & Rear Frequency Selective Damping by KONI
- Heated Front Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
With a stylish interior and an all new Infotainment system, the Stelvio has an 8.8” touchscreen display which allows for easy use of Apple Carplay/Android Auto. You can also add a 14 speaker Harmon Kardon Audio pack that has the following features:
- Compact and high performance, 900W, 12-Channel
- Class D Amplifier, which combines with Logic 7® technology to fill the cabin with 5.1
- Surround Sound via 14 high quality Speakers.
- Included Ambient Interior Light Package (LCA)
The Anti-theft Alarm System ensures that your car is secure. The features of the Anti-theft system are as follows:
- an audible siren, utilizing ultrasonic sensors in the front courtesy light to detect movement within the cabin when the vehicle is closed. This module is also equipped with a tilt sensor to detect the removal of a wheel or when the vehicle is being towed.
Alfa Active Suspension, ensures that your drive is a breeze and you do not feel the bumps in the road. The features of the AAS are:
- A semi-active system that can change the damping characteristics of the vehicle suspension. The system delivers highest possible comfort and road holding, based on real time analysis of driving dynamics and road surface conditions.
Alfa has a range of stylish trim options which include:
- Black Leather Seats with Matching Trim (Standard on Stelvio)
- Sports Seats in Black Leather with Matching Trim (Option on Stelvio / Standard on Ti)
- Sports Seats in Red Leather with Matching Trim (Option on Stelvio / Standard on Ti)
- Sports Seats in Chocolate Leather with Matching Trim (Option on Stelvio / Standard on Ti)
If you would like more information about style packs and interior options please click here
- The Stelvio is equipped with Alfa’s DNA Drive Mode System, this means Dynamic Mode, Natural Mode and All Weather Mode.
- Natural mode is perfect for every day driving, such as dropping kids to school or doing your grocery shopping.
- Dynamic mode heightens the reactive nature of the car which is perfect if you prefer an edgier drive around town.
- All Weather mode assists when the road conditions are potentially dangerous and slippery. In Perth, we are lucky to have great weather 80% of the year but when our yearly storm of the century hits, it is best to have some extra grip on the roads.
With a 5 star ANCAP safety rating and scoring well over the four key assessment criteria, the Stelvio has all the necessary safety features that you would expect in a SUV. These features include: Autonomous Emergency Braking, Forward collision Warning, Integrated Braking System and Lane Departure
The four key assessment criteria for ANCAP are:
- Adult Occupant Protection (AOP) – Considers the level of protection offered by the vehicle to adult occupants seated in the front and second row in the most common types of serious crashes
- Child Occupant Protection (COP) – Evaluates the level of protection the vehicle offers to child occupants seated in appropriate child restraints in the rear seats. The ability to effectively accommodate a range of child retrains is also assessed.
- Vulnerable Road Uses Protection (VRU) – Assesses the design of the front of the vehicle to minimize injury risk to a struck pedestrian. Vehicles are also assessed on their ability to actively avoid or mitigate impacts with pedestrians and cyclists.
- Safety Assist (SA) – Evaluates the presence and effectiveness of active safety technologies fitted to the vehicle which assist the driver in preventing or minimizing the effects of a crash.
The Stelvio has a number of safety features that all play a different role. These features include:
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) – AEB works by using radars to measure the distance between your car and the car in front of you. If this distance changes suddenly the car will brake, and utilize Anti-lock braking system (ABS) to safely stop the car and avoid a collision. As AEB is controlled by the car’s computer, it will react faster than a human ever could.
- Forward Collision Warning – Is designed to alert you when there is a hazard in front of you so that you can avoid the hazard. This is only a warning and will not brake the car for you.
- Integrated Braking System (IBS) – severs the mechanical link between the brake pedal and master cylinder. Instead using a compact, lightweight digital module to interpret how hard and quick the driver has pressed the pedal for every application. There are several advantages of IBS, one is that it is lightweight, therefore reducing the weight of the car overall and it can reduce the braking distance of a car.
- Lane Departure warning – alerts you when there is someone in the land next to you to ensure that you do not hit another car when changing lanes.
The combination of different driving modes and various safety features,not only allows you to enjoy the Stelvio and the drive but also ensures that you and your passengers are safe in all situations.
The Stelvio encapsulates all the Italian class that Alfa Romeo is known for but now in the form of an extremely versatile SUV. Whether you are looking for a family car or just enjoy the comfort and practicality of an SUV, the Stelvio can be used to suit your needs.
Click here to see our available pre-owned Stelvio stock.