Volvo Car Future Value
Fortunately, there are still some guarantees in life. Volvo Car Future Value is a flexible finance solution providing you with the minimum value of your vehicle at the end of your contract term.
The choice is yours. At the end of your loan, you can trade in, retain, or return your vehicle.
Please read the Target Market Determinations (TMD) document for our Financial Services products.
This document ‘Target Market Determination’ describes who a product is appropriate for (target market), and any conditions around how the product can be distributed to customers.
- Peace of mind. Know the minimum future value^ of your Volvo right from the start.
- Options. You have three options at the end of your Volvo Car Financial Services contract.
- Tailored finance. Solutions based on the term and kilometre usage of your vehicle.
- Enjoy the best innovations and technology. Upgrade your Volvo to the latest model more often, enjoying the best innovations and technologies
How it works for you
- Choose your favourite Volvo model and enjoy peace of mind knowing its minimum future value.
- Choose your preferred term of 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 months, along with an annual km allowance and repayment options.
- Choose one of three end of term options: Trade-in, Retain or Return.
Your loan. Your choice
- Trade-in: Trade in your Volvo for a new one at the dealership. If the trade-in value is higher than the Guaranteed Future Value^, you can use the equity towards your new vehicle.
- Retain: Keep your Volvo, just let us know. If you’ve met the relevant payment obligations under your contract, you can purchase your vehicle outright for the Guaranteed Future Value^.
- Return: Return your Volvo at the end of the term if the vehicle meets the agreed kilometre and Fair Wear and Tear requirements.
Maintaining your vehicle
To ensure the integrity of the Guaranteed Future Value Program^, your Volvo must be in acceptable condition when you return it to us and must not exceed the kilometre limit. If you exceed your nominated kilometre allowance, every kilometre over your limit is charged at 66 cents per kilometre and it will reduce your Guaranteed Future Value. However, this won’t affect your ability to Trade in, Retain or Return your vehicle.
Get in touch and learn more at Volvo Cars Perth.
^ Volvo Car Future Value consists of an option to return your vehicle to Volvo Car Financial Services (VCFS) ABN 20 097 071 460, Australian Credit Licence 389344, at the end of the term and requires VCFS to purchase the vehicle at an agreed price determined by VCFS, known as the Guaranteed Future Value (GFV). At the end of the term, you can elect to: (1) trade-in; (2) return; or (3) retain the vehicle by paying the GFV, which is a lump sum owed to VCFS at the end of the loan term after all repayments have been made. You will be liable for any loan contract deficit and additional charges if you exceed the nominated kilometre allowance and/or the vehicle is not in an acceptable condition. Fleet, government, rental buyers, hire car and chauffeur companies excluded.
Volvo Car Financial Services Pty Limited ABN 20 097 071 460, Australian Credit Licence 389344. View the Target Market Determination for our Financial Services products here.