Here at Barbagallo we are always committed to the safety and well-being of our staff and customers. Therefore, wearing masks and checking in via the SafeWA app is compulsory at all of our locations . If you prefer to deal with us by phone or email, please let us know and we can happily accommodate you.
COVID-19: An important message
We would just like you to know that all of us here at Barbagallo are committed to the overall health and well-being of our customers and staff during these unprecedented times. We are constantly making the necessary adjustments to the way our business operates in order to continue to provide you the safest levels of customer service.
As we have always maintained strict procedures regarding hygiene standards, our team members have been reminded to adopt a safety-first approach in regards to their own hygiene, as well as limit personal contact. Barbagallo have also implemented some added precautions to ensure our customers health and safety, whilst offering you the highest standard of customer service, some examples of this include:
Sales & Service Departments
- Should you wish to remain away from the dealership we are more than happy to communicate via phone or email regarding vehicles, finance and any enquiries you may have.
- Our Sales team are flexible to your needs and will be willing to organise a private viewing or test drive outside the dealership if you are interested.
- For those of you who may wish to minimise personal contact, we encourage you to make an appointment with our Sales or Service departments to avoid unnecessary waiting times and idle proximity to others.
- For those owners preferring not to visit our dealerships during this time, wherever possible, our teams within our Service departments will collect and return your vehicle from a location that suits
Hygiene and Cleaning Practices
- Hand sanitiser stations are set up at each reception point
- All vehicles are sanitised between test drives
- All loan vehicles are sanitised prior and post use of vehicle
- All showroom vehicles are sanitised twice a day
- Our guest lounges, reception areas and desks are cleaned and sanitised every hour
- Our technicians will wear gloves at all times whilst working on your vehicle
- We have educated our staff on correct hand washing and personal hygiene practices.
It is important to note that we all, as a community, adhere to the Australian Governments directive in relation to overseas travel and isolation. Therefore, we have requested that our staff do not do any air travel and they must inform us if they are flying anywhere or have been in contact with anyone flying in from overseas. Along with informing us whether they have been in contact with anyone who has been required to self-isolate. We have also put a strict policy in place to not allow anyone to attend work if they are feeling unwell.
With the situation changing rapidly and updates made daily, the Barbagallo Key Management team are meeting regularly and making necessary adjustments for our staff and customers. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via email or phone (08 9231 5999).
We will do our best to preserve a degree of normality during these uncertain times.
Barbagallo has been a trusted name in prestige, luxury, sports and high-performance motoring for over 50 years. This trust has been forged through an unwavering customer-first approach. No matter the circumstances we face, rest assured we are motivated to do what’s best for all. So, let’s stay safe, take expert advice and work our way through this together.