Barbagallo’s Commitment to Health and Well-Being
Here at Barbagallo we are always committed to the overall health and well-being of our customers and staff. We are constantly making the necessary adjustments to the way our business operates in order to continue to provide you the safest levels of customer service.
As we have always maintained strict procedures regarding hygiene standards, our team members have been reminded to adopt a safety-first approach in our day-to-day operations. The below procedures have been implemented across the various dealerships at Barbagallo:
- A mask is required to be worn by clients and visitors at all times when they enter a building or vehicle. Children under the age of 12 years are not required to wear a mask.
- Masks must be worn by all occupants when test driving vehicles.
- Employees are to remind others including clients or visitors to the dealership that they are also required to wear a mask.
- Disposable masks will be available from reception staff for clients who do not have a mask.
- Visitors are not required to wear a mask when viewing vehicles outside, but must wear a mask when entering a building or vehicle.
- All clients, contractors and visitors are required to check-in using the SafeWA app.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the buildings.
- All vehicles are sanitised after each test drive.
- Disposable steering wheel covers are to be used for all test drives.
- All loan vehicles are sanitised prior and post use of vehicle.
- Our technicians are encouraged to wear gloves whilst working on your vehicle.
Should you wish to remain away from the dealership we are more than happy to communicate via phone or email regarding vehicles, finance and any enquiries you may have.
For those of you who may wish to minimise personal contact, we encourage you to make an appointment with our Sales or Service departments to avoid unnecessary waiting times and idle proximity to others.
It is important to note that we all, as a community, adhere to the Australian Governments directive in relation to isolation. Therefore, employees who contract COVID-19 or are a deemed a close contact and are required by WA Health to self-isolate must inform their manager immediately. They will not be allowed to attend the office until they are notified by WA Health that it is safe to do so. We have also implemented a strict policy in place to not allow anyone to attend work if they are feeling unwell.
With the situation changing rapidly and updates made daily, the Barbagallo Key Management team are meeting regularly and making necessary adjustments for our staff and customers.
Barbagallo has been a trusted name in prestige, luxury, sports and high-performance motoring for over 50 years. This trust has been forged through an unwavering customer-first approach. No matter the circumstances we face, rest assured we are motivated to do what’s best for all. So, let’s stay safe, take expert advice and work our way through this together.